Status
Not open for further replies.

Swilson

Original Poster
Swilson":1zg0wp8u said:
KarrieRee":1zg0wp8u said:
What does that mean? Nothing for him!
Karrie
Yes but I have one other one on him and will probably be getting the light you recommend tomorrow
Also he has only had that one for two days he had two I’ve lights (one on each side) but one broke so I put that on to help but didn’t do proper research

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ok you only need one good bright white basking bulb that keeps temps 95-110 and a good UVB- and 2 digital probe thermometers- you can use a regular household bulb like a 60 watt to brighten the cool side if you like-
Karrie

Swilson

Original Poster
KarrieRee":1holxnra said:
Ok you only need one good bright white basking bulb that keeps temps 95-110 and a good UVB- and 2 digital probe thermometers- you can use a regular household bulb like a 60 watt to brighten the cool side if you like-
Karrie
Okay thank you that helps a lot also on a completely different note can you sex my baby dragon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Post pics of his rearend w/ his tail in the air so we can see his vent
Karrie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is your boy doing this evening? Is his beard still dark?
I hope you are able to get a new UVB light, since the coils don't really do much for them
anyway.
Be sure any insects are a bit smaller, just to be sure he doesn't ingest anything too large
& become impacted.
He is a bit young so it's hard to tell his sex but possibly a female.
Since he has thrown up some, you might consider trying to get some fluids into him a little
bit, to be sure he doesn't get dehydrated.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Swilson

Original Poster
Drache613":25i68ccj said:
Hello,

How is your boy doing this evening? Is his beard still dark?
I hope you are able to get a new UVB light, since the coils don't really do much for them
anyway.
Be sure any insects are a bit smaller, just to be sure he doesn't ingest anything too large
& become impacted.
He is a bit young so it's hard to tell his sex but possibly a female.
Since he has thrown up some, you might consider trying to get some fluids into him a little
bit, to be sure he doesn't get dehydrated.
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie
Last I checked on him, which was about 2 hours ago his beard was back to its tan color. I will be getting a new uvb light.
I definitely will make sure his food is smaller.
Thank you I kinda figured she was but I wasn’t sure if I was correct.
I did I bathed him right after he threw up and dropped water on his nose and misted his cage a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mangobango4
Top Bottom