My first DIY background and Zeus realizing he can climb it lol

NexusGod

I wasn’t looking to do anything super fancy or expensive it being my first time. I just didn’t want no background and I get tired of picture backgrounds. This is a 4x2x2 tank. I think now that my first one went well, I can get into more elaborate and fancy backgrounds with added levels or I can add on to this one. I think I’ve watched enough YouTube to really get something going with more depth and levels. All I wanted was something simple with a little 3D depth and I achieved that.

Only took about five days total with drying and he loves it. He finally has something to climb in his tank versus climbing my curtains when I let him out. I plan to redecorate the entire enclosure as most of the decor was transferred from a smaller tank.

Attachments

• B719FF99-6F28-463B-8A94-AA2095298D62.jpeg
    B719FF99-6F28-463B-8A94-AA2095298D62.jpeg
    441.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 9394B381-9C1C-40BF-BFE5-2186287E87E6.jpeg
    9394B381-9C1C-40BF-BFE5-2186287E87E6.jpeg
    382.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That looks really good, it's fun to watch them climb on stuff.

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Wow it looks really neat and naturalistic! Little guy has so much space to explore! Pls update when you’ve finished the whole tank, loving the aesthetic 👍

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom