my first attempt at building a viv

Status
Not open for further replies.

zamboni

here it is,
viv.jpg

any suggestions other than lighting issues those are being reworked, and they where mostly there for quick paint curing (safe paint was used of course)

looks sweet, im in the middle of making a similar sized tank with a painted background like yours.
well done cant wait to see the finished product. :D

Lisa19

Looks sweet, i am putting together designs for my new viv but i am waiting til my lil one grows to see if i need two enclosures or one i have almost 2yr old female and a baby they are in seperate cages right next to each other....
ill def put pics up when i start building..
ne ideas much appreciated.
lisa

zamboni

Original Poster
i was going to post more pics tonight but i just went and rescued a juv sandfire/pastel? from a bad petstore in the area and hes sleeping on me atm. deathglare...type.....deathglare....type...lol

mgiblin

im assuming you have a screen lid to you viv? either way it doesnt look like you have any means of ventilation on the sides. just make sure when your finished its doesnt get too hot in there. looks good though, like the background.

zamboni

Original Poster
temps are at 105 warmside, 85ish cool side and yes its a screen top. and ty spent more time painting than building lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom