My Critters

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmb527

Hatchling Member
In talking to Zimbabwepegasus, about the arrival of his beautiful BRB, I decided to post a few pics of my BRB, Penny, named by my 4 year old daughter for her "penny colored circles" as well as "Thomas the Sulcata Tortoise", Named because he is built like a tank,.. named Thomas!. I can't get a decent pic of "Bella" the ball python as she just ate and is being shy. Well, here goes:
100_2815.jpg

100_2817.jpg

100_2817.jpg

100_2818.jpg

100_2821.jpg

100_2822.jpg

And the rarest creepy crawley I have... the special Lillianius Boltonus:
0814081112a.jpg

And the hounds of hell that protect the bunch of us... vigorously!
000_0097.jpg

zimbabwepegasus

Extreme Poster
oooo! Penny is pretty. Love the crescents on her.

Wow! That kid has a head of hair! How old is Lillian now?

Sulcatas are a bit much of a commitment for me. I refuse to have animals I might have to will to somebody. And they get just a little big...

Beautiful puppies!

bmb527

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thanx on Penny! Lily is 2 months now. The Tortoise is a yearling, we will do the best possible for him for as long as we can... hopefully it is long enough for one of the 2 kids to decide he is part of the family and take care of him once we are unable. The dogs are the best animals I have ever owned. Purebred Akitas, we worked long and hard in obedience training and they actually would not hurt a fly. Squirrels, 'coons, and cats are a different story! My 4 year old beats the crap out of them wrestling around and they just lay there and take it.
Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom