My corn snake and picture thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrgoogls

Hatchling Member
Hey every1 im not new to corn snakes or this website but i just saw this forum for snakes so i dicided to show every1 my corn snake. He is a little more then four feed long and eats great. 1 question tho...can som1 tell me what color/pattern he is????? i bought him from petco 6 years ago and i was little so i didnt care lol. He was just colorfull so i picked himXD but now im getting more into reptiles so im interested what his color or pattern is called. TY if you can let me no. also feel free to post pic or stories or just talk about your corn snake:D

Here he is staring at me:p

006-1.jpg

and these 2 show his color and patter pretty good

005.jpg

004.jpg

ill post new pics soon of his tank and him out of it to see him better
srry 4 quiality,i dont got a camera i use my phone...

AtlasStrike

Sub-Adult Member
Very nice amel (Amelenistic which means they lack melenin, the black pigment).

I have corn too who measured yesterday at a few inches shy of four feet. King Crimson is about 2 years old.

IMG_7961.jpg

IMG_7960.jpg

This is what he looked like as a baby.
IMG_6909.jpg

mrgoogls

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
very nice corn:D he seems to be nice and fat so i take it u feed him well:) and is amel his color?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom