My breaded dragon eye is shut

tuckerder

I’m unable to post picture I don’t really know how to use this website but I need help my breadie dragon eye is shut closed fit to clear like substance mucus or something surrounding his eyeball

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Please go over your setup. Try to give as much info as possible, type of uvb bulb, is it a coil/compact or long tube, the distance it is from your dragon, the bulbs age. What are you using for a basking bulb, the temps in the basking area and how your getting them. What type of substrate are you using ect. The more info you can give the better help folks here can offer.

tuckerder

Original Poster
Please go over your setup. Try to give as much info as possible, type of uvb bulb, is it a coil/compact or long tube, the distance it is from your dragon, the bulbs age. What are you using for a basking bulb, the temps in the basking area and how your getting them. What type of substrate are you using ect. The more info you can give the better help folks here can offer.What that have to do with his eye ??? Being shut closed with watery like liquid

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can rinse w/ some regular saline solution no contact lens stuff- brand and bulb of uvb is it a coil or a long tube fixture-- basking bulb is it a solid clear bright white basking bulb?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom