my boys passed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had 2 beardies lost one 2 years ago and the last one just passed last night Holyfield was 9 and Tyson just passed and he was 11 they were both great pets and right now I feel very sad indeed, definitely will miss Tyson every time I used to see him he would run at the enclosure, but for over a month he would not eat I tried everything but I knew his time was close, smooth sailing guys, you guys were a cool crew.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I had 2 beardies lost one 2 years ago and the last one just passed last night Holyfield was 9 and Tyson just passed and he was 11 they were both great pets and right now I feel very sad indeed, definitely will miss Tyson every time I used to see him he would run at the enclosure, but for over a month he would not eat I tried everything but I knew his time was close, smooth sailing guys, you guys were a cool crew.
Sorry to hear about your dragon - it is hard when you lose them - especially having them that long

mbrownfrazier

Sending my condolences....I am a geriatric dragon mom as well and know our time is running shorter by the passing days. Any advise??

MerithD

Beardie name(s)
Calypso(rip) Pickles(rip) Ragetti Lenny Vash Fridae Gemma
My heart hurts for you.Whoever knew that a lizard made such a great pet? What lucky lizards to live so long. You must be a great beardie owner!!

HannaRIO

Good evening. I understand your feeling. I survived the death of my “friend” three months ago. He lived with me for almost 7 years. I grieved this loss so intensely that I cried almost all the time.

HannaRIO

Good evening. I understand your feeling. I survived the death of my “friend” three months ago. He lived with me for almost 7 years. I grieved this loss so intensely that I cried almost all the time. Moreover, I was aggressive towards my relatives. Therefore, I had to contact counsellinginmelbourne.com.au. Btw, I have recently decided to take a new one. There was some kind of reincarnation of my pet’s soul according to my feelings. They are similar in character. This is noticed not only by me but also by other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom