My bored beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Soooo, this is kinda random but my beardie seems very very very bored. I got him some cat toys a few days ago, and there all bright colors, but he still seems bored. All he does is bask, eat, chase crickets, and sit in a corner where she sometimes glass surfs. if someone can help my perk up my beardies spirit it would be great.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
:rolleyes::rolleyes:Soooo, this is kinda random but my beardie seems very very very bored. I got him some cat toys a few days ago, and there all bright colors, but he still seems bored. All he does is bask, eat, chase crickets, and sit in a corner where she sometimes glass surfs. if someone can help my perk up my beardies spirit it would be great.
that is normal behavior --- get her out of her tank for 2 hrs per day set her in front a LR window on a chair or couch -- they love to look out the window or place her on the floor where she cant eat stuff on the floor make sure there are things she cant get under that you cant her out of like refrigerators no other animals like dogs or cats etc------------ in other words beardie proof it

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I agree that if you have a safe area for her to get out of the enclosure, then it's good to let her out to roam around and explore. They almost universally love sitting on a window sill and looking outside. They tend to have a very curious nature so giving them more things to investigate tends to stimulate their mind a bit (and provide exercise).

rambobeardie1

Original Poster
I agree that if you have a safe area for her to get out of the enclosure, then it's good to let her out to roam around and explore. They almost universally love sitting on a window sill and looking outside. They tend to have a very curious nature so giving them more things to investigate tends to stimulate their mind a bit (and provide exercise).
Thank you guys for the advice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom