My beardie won’t stop scratching at glass

Miaaaaa

Beardie name(s)
Todd
My beardie will nottt stop scratching at his tank like he does it for hours and it’s so annoying😭 i dint think there’s anything wrong with his tank and I let him out everyday for at least 30 mins or an hour. I let him out when he starts scratching at his tank but he starts doing it again as soon as I put him back

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie will nottt stop scratching at his tank like he does it for hours and it’s so annoying😭 i dint think there’s anything wrong with his tank and I let him out everyday for at least 30 mins or an hour. I let him out when he starts scratching at his tank but he starts doing it again as soon as I put him back
Please go over the surface basking temps and how your taking them? Uvb is it a coil or long tube fixture?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
his uvb is a long tube and the temperature is around 90-95f
long tube fixture - brand and bulb please and where is it in the tank -- how are you getting the temps- digital probe thermometers are the most accurate- I am trying to rule out the lighting and temps first for the glass surfing

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom