My Beardie went Viral on FB, 60k Views!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
WOW. Kugmo The SuperStar! :eek: :D I Love The Dancing Video of Him, Cisco Does that sometimes Lol. I Hope your Little Superstar Is Enjoying himself (Which from the photos and vids he definitely is!!) Lol Cisco Is a Bit Jealous View media item 60492
Congrats Kugmo!! :blob5: :blob5:

(Edit) You Should also make a thread all about Kugmo and his daily adventures on here if you haven't Already Lol.

Dagnarok

Original Poster
HippieLizards":sgrwp81i said:
WOW. Kugmo The SuperStar!

Thank you so much, I'll try and be more active on here as well =)

No need for him to be jealous, Cisco can come and hang with Kugmo anytime haha :D

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Daisy, Loki, Rocket, Phoenix, Mulder & Scully. Non beardie pets: Stan (Leo) Cayde (Hognose) Tillery (cat)
Dagnarok":1rbxwqmq said:
HippieLizards":1rbxwqmq said:
WOW. Kugmo The SuperStar!

Thank you so much, I'll try and be more active on here as well =)

No need for him to be jealous, Cisco can come and hang with Kugmo anytime haha :D
Either Way, She still will be (She Believes that she is indeed the center of the universe Lol). :lol: But I'd Love to see a Thread of Kugmo and His adventures here. :wink:

Here's a Link to my Beardie's Thread :) : viewtopic.php?f=49&t=241176

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Dagnarok":2d06b69c said:
I'll have to make a thread here soon, right now we're so busy with our Instagram, kugmo has gained 600+ followers in the last few days...
Wow. :eek: He really has become a superstar. :eek: :)

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Dagnarok":38pewq3f said:
HippieLizards":38pewq3f said:
Wow. :eek: He really has become a superstar. :eek: :)

Yeah yesterday Cris Pratt made a video with his Beardie Leo and it went viral, he said it was #TakeYourLizardForAWalkDay so we made a video last night and it's blowing up over 3 thousand views in the last 12 hours haha, video is below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnKxvCgAAWi/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=cem0h87oj2xe
Oh my word!!! I Just saw that video like an hour ago, I had no idea Chris Pratt had a beardie! and It Looks pretty healthy in the video, So I Hope he takes good care of it. :D

Sadly enough I missed the memo of #TakeYourLizardForAWalkDay Lol. I Will post a picture of my beardies showing off their leash soon Lol. Btw, Great background music for your vid of you walking Kugmo. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HippieLizards

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Alright, Here’s my Beardies in their leashes (well Loki and Daisy in their leashes walking around, Cisco didn’t want to come out Lol).

View media item 61133 Loki being the man walking around in his leash. View media item 60719 Daisy walking around in her leash and Not really enjoying it Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom