My Beardie laid her third clutch of eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogsong

She has not been with the male at all since the first and only breeding. Should she stop laying eggs now? I'm hoping she's finished.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
they can lay as many as 8 clutches off of one pairing. Had you done your research you would already know that

Frogsong

Original Poster
All of my research told me three! But I came here to make sure.

You know, I told the Moderator that I would be nice and I'm going to do my best.

I am going to request, AGAIN, that you no longer answer any of my questions, genius. :roll:

And that's as nice as I can possibly be to you.

TheWolfmanTom

Extreme Poster
Morning Deb,
The average clutch number used is 3 for ease ect ect.
However Ive had 1 female lay 6 clutches of infertiles then never again.
Keep up the care and food and calcium ect ect.
Eventually they run out....lol

Frogsong

Original Poster
TheWolfmanTom":1jxvw91p said:
Morning Deb,
The average clutch number used is 3 for ease ect ect.
However Ive had 1 female lay 6 clutches of infertiles then never again.
Keep up the care and food and calcium ect ect.
Eventually they run out....lol

Tom, thank you so much for answering my questions in a respectful, MATURE manner. Everything I've read about it on the internet said 3, but I figured there are always exceptions to the rules so I thought I would ask just so I would know if she still needed the extra calcium and vitamins. And food, she's been eating like a pig... LOL

It's nice to hear from someone who actually knows what he's talking about, yet, doesn't have an overwhelming need to appear superior on the internet. Thank you! :)

Frogsong

Original Poster
spyder79":3uay28iz said:
nope not a genius. And nope not going to ignore your threads.

Yes, I already know you're not a genius. Remember the photo of that first egg I posted? I knew as soon as you posted "calcium deficiency" that you didn't know what you were talking about. That was confirmed when someone actually explained to me what that egg really was and why.

So what, you're going to be stalking me now? I've asked you not to post in my threads and you need to grow up and respect that. Otherwise I'll have to break my promise to the moderator, because I won't be insulted and harassed every time I make a post here, and I won't sit back and just take it. They can ban me if they prefer to allow you to insult members who come here to learn so that they can care for their animals the way they NEED to be cared for.

I've gained absolutely NO useful information from any of your posts. The only contribution you make to this forum is to make people think twice about asking questions. Questions that could potentially save a Bearded Dragons life"IF" the person could ask without fear of being attacked by the likes of you! You do a huge disservice to this forum.

spyder79

Extreme Poster
Frogsong":23pchcs3 said:
spyder79":23pchcs3 said:

Yes, I already know you're not a genius. Remember the photo of that first egg I posted? I knew as soon as you posted "calcium deficiency" that you didn't know what you were talking about. That was confirmed when someone actually explained to me what that egg really was and why.

So what, you're going to be stalking me now? I've asked you not to post in my threads and you need to grow up and respect that. Otherwise I'll have to break my promise to the moderator, because I won't be insulted and harassed every time I make a post here, and I won't sit back and just take it. They can ban me if they prefer to allow you to insult members who come here to learn so that they can care for their animals the way they NEED to be cared for.

I've gained absolutely NO useful information from any of your posts. The only contribution you make to this forum is to make people think twice about asking questions. Questions that could potentially save a Bearded Dragons life"IF" the person could ask without fear of being attacked by the likes of you! You do a huge disservice to this forum.

lol whatever you say but in all honesty I do not care what your opinion of me is in the least.

Frogsong

Original Poster
spyder79":3sv1u9tr said:
Frogsong":3sv1u9tr said:
spyder79":3sv1u9tr said:

lol whatever you say but in all honesty I do not care what your opinion of me is in the least.

Ditto!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
This thread was reported as it should have been. Rather than bickering back & forth, the 2 offenders here should have reported it themselves. Here is a reminder again, IF YOU DON'T HAVE SOMETHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL. Another temporary ban and a warning were issued.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom