my beardie is small?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Pics Please!! What are you feeding? Does he eat his greens well? As long as you have a proper uv bulb and have correct temps and offering good foods I wouldn't worry too much. check out the beautiful dragons website for all the good stuff if you are unsure. Some dragons want to eat the world and some are just picky. I would try different feeders to see if maybe there is another type of bug that he would like better and eat more of for you than what he is being offered now. Mine will eat everything, but then she wants to eat the carpet and lawn chair too, so I guess there are pros and cons to both picky vs. good eater. hehe

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
every thing is right i have done so much research and have had him since the start of november i think he is just on the small side he has been growing some what fast in the last mounth about 2 inches

cheese

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
oh he is a champ on greens and he has started to eat alot more so i might have a 11 inch dragon in a week and a half but i still think he is on the small side he was 4 inch when i got him

VEGASLIZARD

Sub-Adult Member
Two inches growth in one month is perfect, so I wouldn't worry at all. If this is what he is doing then he is growing at a normal pace. You never know, he might surprise you and grow into a very big boy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom