My beardie is not moving it’s Christmas and I can’t take him to the vet everywhere is closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovelace95

My beardie just went under his rock last night I figured it was normal bc he does this most night. Lately he’s been going through Brumation even though he is only 4 months. I had a bad feeling and tried to wake him up because he normally sits on his rock during the day however today he hasn’t moved we have been holding him under basking lamp for about 20 min now and he’s not moving o can’t tell if at all breathing. His eyes look a little sunken in but I can still see his pupils. His color is the same. what should I do ??? Please help

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
My beardie just went under his rock last night I figured it was normal bc he does this most night. Lately he’s been going through Brumation even though he is only 4 months. I had a bad feeling and tried to wake him up because he normally sits on his rock during the day however today he hasn’t moved we have been holding him under basking lamp for about 20 min now and he’s not moving o can’t tell if at all breathing. His eyes look a little sunken in but I can still see his pupils. His color is the same. what should I do ??? Please help
Please go over the UVB your using NO coils please basking temps what are they and how are you taking them? NO stick ons they are inaccurate -- 4 month old dragons do not brumate ---

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am so sorry he seems to be having some trouble! He definitely shouldn't be brumating at that age though. Have you seen any breathing
at all from him this evening?
Let us know how he is doing.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom