My beardie hasn’t pooped in a while

I have a full grown beardie about 5 years old (I’m guessing) he’s never had a great pooping schedule since I’ve had him (about a year) but it’s been probably 2.5 months maybe since he’s pooped. He’s still eating and acting normal (he’s a lazy dragon). I’ve been giving him warm soaks about 2-3 times a week just to try and help him go and tummy massages. I’ve tried pumpkin purée and unsweetened applesauce and small amounts of olive oil. His basking temps are great about 100 degrees and 80s on the cool side. Uvb is t5 Arcadia tube about 12 inches away from the highest point. Is this normal that he has went this long? He’s gone a while before but I don’t think ever this long. He doesn’t have substrate to be impacted with. I feed him hornworms, pheanox worms, dubia roaches (gut loaded), super worms as his protein sources with calcium and vitamins rotating

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have a full grown beardie about 5 years old (I’m guessing) he’s never had a great pooping schedule since I’ve had him (about a year) but it’s been probably 2.5 months maybe since he’s pooped. He’s still eating and acting normal (he’s a lazy dragon). I’ve been giving him warm soaks about 2-3 times a week just to try and help him go and tummy massages. I’ve tried pumpkin purée and unsweetened applesauce and small amounts of olive oil. His basking temps are great about 100 degrees and 80s on the cool side. Uvb is t5 Arcadia tube about 12 inches away from the highest point. Is this normal that he has went this long? He’s gone a while before but I don’t think ever this long. He doesn’t have substrate to be impacted with. I feed him hornworms, pheanox worms, dubia roaches (gut loaded), super worms as his protein sources with calcium and vitamins rotating
Sounds like hes a long timer pooper-- and it sounds like your doing everything you can to get him to go -- just let him be and he will eventually go

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom