My beardie ate the cricket quencher!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beth315

ok so my beardie was sooo excited he was getting crickets and as i was dumping them into his cage our rolled two small pieces of the cricket quencher and before i could get to them he gobbled them up thinking they were crickets!...is this going to cause a severe impaction problem..i've heard rumors that quencher will explode in your reptiles stomach!..im very concerned..can anyone help??

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
Hmmm..I have no idea on this one! Hopefully someone will know the answer to help ya out.
Is he acting okay and everything??

mikef202001

I don't think there is much to worry about my dragon ate a good sized piece a while back and all it did was give him the poops kinda bad :D he sould be fine

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,
The cricket quencher is high in calcium, so no harm there. Maybe skip one or two doses of calcium if he appears to have harder than normal urates. Otherwise, he should not have any problems with that.

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom