My bearded dragon is really weird

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bioactive

Original Poster
Why does my dragon sleep in really strange positions and try to eat everything in her path around 12:30 every day even though that’s no when I feed her (maybe her previous home did not sure) she also steps on her foot backwards every once in a while but has no signs of MBD at all. This is my main concern because I think it could actually be something. I hope this is not hurting her foot at all. If I can find one I’ll post an image of what she does with her foot. BTW she is 4.5 months old and about 12” long and I just got her 4 days ago when this post was made

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Why does my dragon sleep in really strange positions and try to eat everything in her path around 12:30 every day even though that’s no when I feed her (maybe her previous home did not sure) she also steps on her foot backwards every once in a while but has no signs of MBD at all. This is my main concern because I think it could actually be something. I hope this is not hurting her foot at all. If I can find one I’ll post an image of what she does with her foot. BTW she is 4.5 months old and about 12” long and I just got her 4 days ago when this post was made
I posted on your other post --- please show us pic of her and her foot on the other post

Bioactive

Original Poster
DF4341B6-B57D-42EF-94A7-615E00D348D4.jpeg
I posted on your other post --- please show us pic of her and her foot on the other post
Ok here is one image I got of her doing it early in the morning I’ll show a picture of her normally too.
DF4341B6-B57D-42EF-94A7-615E00D348D4.jpeg
2175F8FC-D7B8-4302-A6C1-7AA2D6A475AC.jpeg

I just got her this week so I’m unsure what this is from

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom