MY BEARDED DRAGON ATE TWO EARTH WORMS FROM THE BACKYARD IM CRYING RN

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Your dragon will be fine, I used to feed earthworms from my yard to a couple of my lizards. They're high in calcium and nutritious but some can carry parasites but most beardies get parasites at some time during their life and are not harmed as long as the load is not high and then you just treat them for it if they seem a little bit off. Your dragon will be fine !

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

It sounds like he is going to be fine. Has he had a black beard at all since he ate the earthworms?
I am glad to hear he is hanging in there. Keep us posted on him.

Tracie

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
That is great news. I missed tge part about the chemicals the first time i read your thread, I'm glad he is ok.
Side note, earth worms can be fed as long as they are sourced clean.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I am happy to hear he is doing just fine. I agree, a lot of people do use earth worms for feeder insects
as long as they are clean they should be healthy in moderation.

Tracie

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Just checking in with you making sure your dragon is still improving! I'm glad that
he pulled through this ordeal. Nothing is worse than toxin ingestion or poisoning.

Tracie

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom