My BD is soooooo spoiled...

Status
Not open for further replies.
......Because.

Why my BD is THE most spoiled BD on this here Forum.

My BD Maxx gets a bath every day, hand fed supers and hw, and dubias. She gets to go outside in the backyard in summer.....gets roamin' privilages every day...and FRESH variety of greens grown speciall in the garden.

How is yer BD spoiled?

Mine gets a little 10 gallon tanka and he is an adult and he gets MAX STRENGTH PAPER TOWELS as a substrait!!! OHHH MINES SPOILED-ER.

Justplayin, Mines spoiled because I never let anyone besides me touch him (ozzy)
And tech is spoiled because he just is.

They both are spoiled because in the summer or when its hott out I bring them outside and feed them fresh greens out there :)

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Our beardies are spoiled because they get their favorite greens daily,with fruits as treats,they each have their own carriers to go for trips with us and hang out soutside. Both get bathed daily or everyother day,plus they each have their own blankies to get snuggled in to bed every night by their favorite person,just a little spoiled.

Phoenix17June2009

Gray-bearded Member
my dragon is spoiled because now that its warm here he goes outside atleast 3 times a week with his harness on, gets baths on a busy week 2 times a week and on an easy week 4 or more lol, he gets his blanket washed every sunday, his viv is cleaned on every sunday, and its is spot cleaned everyday, he has toys to play with, he gets snuggled most nights, gets a regular run time to release all that energy and i'm always looking for ways to improve his viv!! lol

orionshaft

My beardies are spoiled because they get baths atleast once a day, usually 2 a day, They have 4 course meals, (greens,veggies,fruits,protein) on a daily basis, They get to go outside just about daily if the weather is nice, and they get to go pretty much anywhere i go once im off work. There cages get cleaned daily, and they have there snuggle time daily.

jenngib

Oooo... this is so fun :D

Let's see... Puff gets a bath every morning so he doesn't have to be uncomfortable in a messy viv. Then he get's spoon fed some baby food for breakfast because sense he got sick and I fed him babyfood thats all he wants. I get his dish ready for the day with turnip greens, silk worms and some blue berries on top. Wouldn't want my baby to be hungry when I'm at work :D . Puff has his own garden outside so he eats organic!! :mrgreen: That's right, he eats better and healthier than I do. LOL When I get home he gets some dusted crickets for dinner, a couple hours basking time to digest and then it's off to explore the living room! That is, unless it's nice outside, then it's exploring the outdoors. When it's sleepy time he always falls asleep either on my chest or my neck. Then he gets burritoed up in his soft blanky for bed time and it all happens again the next day. On the weekends, if we can, we take Puff out with us. We take him to the park or to friends houses. He always has his blanky on hand and I keep and extra heating lamp in the trunk in case we stay to long at a friends house. Yup, Puff is one spoiled baby..... But then again, I think all of us spoil our babies.

theWERM

my beardies are spoiled because they get a bath every two days, they get put to bed under a blanket every night, i take them outside whenever i get the chance, they get handled and played with at least an hour a day, and they get their tank cleaned weekly.... they also get a wax worm every three-four days :lol:

demonsmomma

Juvie Member
my max is soo spoiled he gets 6 mealworms every day with his choice of veggies whatever he feels like he has a hammock in his cage that he lays in , his cage gets cleaned every other day, i bath him once a week he bathes himself in his lil pool every day more than once, and he gets priority run of the living room over our boxer and cats ..

BigD16

Juvie Member
I would say my beardie Shadow is spoiled.. She gets a bath every afternoon once she poops. She swims,splashes, and plays for about 30 minutes... Once she finishes bathing she gets wrapped up in a towel and dried off and while I clean her cage and fix her favorite salad she hangs out on daddies shoulder and checks everything out.. Once she's back in her cage she gets a big feast of crickets with butterworms as a treat every now and then.. After she eats its time to bask and then once she's had enough of basking she claws on the side of her cage until I let her out and then she usually runs around and explores my room for the rest of the day into the evening.. Finally during bed time she cuddles up on my shoulder as close to my neck as she can get and falls asleep. If I move to much or move her off of me I get the "Daddy!! i was a good girls and going night night and then you moved me!!! look, lol. Then the next day, It starts all over.. If she's been especially good and the weathers nice enough (main reason), she gets to go sit out by the pool with daddy in the screen room and soak up some sun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom