Muscle spasms! So worried!!!

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I can't answer your question about if being excited can cause it. But i am glad he got a clean bill of health, and seems to be doing good. 🙂

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

There have been just a few cases like this on here. Sometimes when they get a bit older, just like
people their nutritional needs & requirements change. So, it could be something as simple as a mineral
deficiency, perhaps. Or, just an odd muscular twitch that comes & goes like you suggested if he gets
excited, etc.
You could try a drop or two of concentrated minerals mixed with water or diluted juice a few times per
week.
Since you mentioned that it has improved some, my thoughts would be that it is likely nutritional. If they
can do a blood test, that might be helpful so we can see the values to help determine if anything is off.
I am glad to hear though that he is getting a bit better thus far.

Tracie

laineyhowe

Original Poster
Hello,

There have been just a few cases like this on here. Sometimes when they get a bit older, just like
people their nutritional needs & requirements change. So, it could be something as simple as a mineral
deficiency, perhaps. Or, just an odd muscular twitch that comes & goes like you suggested if he gets
excited, etc.
You could try a drop or two of concentrated minerals mixed with water or diluted juice a few times per
week.
Since you mentioned that it has improved some, my thoughts would be that it is likely nutritional. If they
can do a blood test, that might be helpful so we can see the values to help determine if anything is off.
I am glad to hear though that he is getting a bit better thus far.

Tracie
Thank you. His blood work was normal in November. But I’ll definitely have them recheck it when we go back.

Do you have a recommendation on a good brand of concentrated minerals?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That would be helpful to check his bloodwork again.
There is a great brand called Concentrace & it has everything you need in it.

Tracie

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom