Multiple enclosures/racks

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcceptableGeek

Hatchling Member
I need some folks to show off some pics of their rooms with multiple enclosures or rack setup. I will be adding a rescue tomorrow hopefully and I'm in need of some ideas

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Please note this is not my Rankins setup. This is a rack for my Gila monsters and they don't need UV lighting. They live 90% of their lives in small burrows, so they don't need much room. The bins are actually much larger than they appear, they are 3' long. I bought the rack at home depot and extended it 16" further by bolting ventilated shelves to it. I supported it further by hanging a chain from the ceiling. All the bins are heated with heat tape that is sitting on concrete board underneath them and controlled by thermostats on the left side of the rack. When I took the picture not all the bins were full...they are now though.
[ximg]85426 8534504478[/ximg]

Taterbug

BD.org Addict
Plywood and 2x4s can make decent stands/tables (what I use for the two PVC on the side).

Also, don't forget to quarentteen the rescue from your other dragon(s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom