*****Mr. Draper & Ms. Scarlett***(Updated 6/29)***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Draper is our new addition to the family. He's about 12 weeks old, and just hit 10" long. At first he wasn't eating much (got him 2 weeks ago). But now he's doing great! Phoenix worms are his favorite!

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=169590 <--- a thread I started about Draper a couple of days after we got him....we were worried and just wanted the best care for him. Thanks for all the help! We're still trying to get him to eat more fruit and veg...

Here are some new pics of Draper.

Every night at around 8:30, Draper gets very sleepy. He loves his blanket.
CIMG0642.JPG

He likes to show off his colors when he's out of the cage.
CIMG0661.JPG

Basking in the morning, he seems to get really dark.
CIMG0668.JPG

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1ycr21bb said:
And how do they feel about Baker, what a cute cat, as if he's saying "these are my dragons and you can't have them!" :lol:

Draper seems to like it. If I were to put a blanket on top of him he would bristle up and get out from underneath it. I've had Draper in my lap, then Baker will crawl on top of him and Draper will actually fall asleep like that.

So far both of the cats treat Scarlett the same....but we don't let Baker lay on top of her. :p When she's an adult and can 'defend' herself, we'll see what she thinks of that. Scarlett is very aware that the cats are around, but we keep it closely supervised. She puffed up the first few times that the cats sniffed her, but she seems fine with it now.

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Yes, Scarlett is really popping with color!!

Updated measurements.

Draper is 20 1/8" long, 476g - 19 months old

Scarlett is 15" long, 176g - 7 months old

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
hoopyscoop":wmupikqk said:
Goodtruant":wmupikqk said:
Scarlett finshed shedding today. Here she is taking a bath.

CIMG3886.JPG
How is she THAT red?! :shock: She's beautiful! Still though, I just can't believe how red she is!

She's crazy red! Every time she sheds, she gets brighter! You can see in the latest pics she's going to start shedding again soon! Growing fast!

Goodtruant

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Just a quick update, I've been out of town for a few weeks.

Draper is a whopping 560g's now! And Scarlett is 239g's! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom