Mouth Rot & Early stages of URI

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

I agree...that is not bad at all, it is much improved. How is she feeling now?
The discoloration is pretty normal, so no worries there. It can get caused from meds,
supplementation & even probiotics also.
I hope everything is going well for her & keep us posted on her progress.

Tracie

teacherinpjs

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Moolan
Hello,

I agree...that is not bad at all, it is much improved. How is she feeling now?
The discoloration is pretty normal, so no worries there. It can get caused from meds,
supplementation & even probiotics also.
I hope everything is going well for her & keep us posted on her progress.

Tracie
Thank you!!

She seems to be happier. After she pooped yesterday she was running all over and hasn’t done that in awhile.

I’ll keep doing the same thing and hopefully her next poo is even better.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great to hear, I hope she continues to improve. If you are seeing her behavior getting
better that is a positive sign. I hope her appetite is good also.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie

teacherinpjs

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Moolan
Hello,

That is great to hear, I hope she continues to improve. If you are seeing her behavior getting
better that is a positive sign. I hope her appetite is good also.
Let us know how she is doing.

Tracie
Wanted to update and see what y’all think….. she still isn’t back up to her old appetite. Barely eats or not at all. She isn’t black or anything. Best coloring she’s looked since even more she got sick. I did the reptiaid and probiotic for more than 10 days then stopped to give her system “a break” thinking maybe that would help. Still she will only eat 1 super worm or few crickets every other day. Greens are even more rare than that. She shed her legs but then hasn’t shed since that (that was 2 weeks ago).

I started reptiaid & probiotics from Tracie back up again today, thinking maybe. She needs another round? Because she’s not stressed, I don’t know if I just keep waiting for her to want to eat? Or be concerned ? I’ve tried a huge variety of bugs and she just looks at them and then me and doesn’t do anything. She’s pooping about every 3-4 days and it’s not dry, there is water in it but somewhat formed.
She weighed 308 grams today. So she has gained weight. May 17th she was 297. So barely gained anything.

Anyway I just don’t know if I should be worried or try a different set of supplements ?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

How are things going, did you start her back up on the probiotics?
Has her appetite not improved very much yet?
Which supplements are you using now? I would keep trying to get her to eat on her own, or at
least giving nutritional slurries, a few times per week to help with her weight gain.
Since her beard isn't black then it sounds like she isn't feeling ill or anything like that. You could
do another medication round if you feel it is needed. Sometimes it can take a month or longer for
them to get back to normal after medication rounds.

Tracie

teacherinpjs

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Moolan
Hello!

How are things going, did you start her back up on the probiotics?
Has her appetite not improved very much yet?
Which supplements are you using now? I would keep trying to get her to eat on her own, or at
least giving nutritional slurries, a few times per week to help with her weight gain.
Since her beard isn't black then it sounds like she isn't feeling ill or anything like that. You could
do another medication round if you feel it is needed. Sometimes it can take a month or longer for
them to get back to normal after medication rounds.

Tracie
Well I’ve been giving reptiaid & the probiotics again and still no improvement.

Today I’m getting repti boost & a probiotic gel to try instead. Hoping maybe that does something.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom