Morphs

Fish&BeardedDragonLover

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bartholomew
Hi just wanted to know what morphs my beardie has I know he is a citrus hypo but that’s it I was wondering if he has some more morphs. Hope this helps! ( I’m not the best at photos)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 103
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 60

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He could ve a leatherback but the pics aren't high enough resolution to tell. Also can't see the eyes or nails enough to tell if hypo or trans. Any het morph may not be visible so you would have to breed to known morphs to prove him out.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Pretty little one, it is a leatherback but some are smoother than others and have almost no side spikes. That's not to be confused with silkbacks which lack all spikes and have no real scales or just extremely fine ones in a certain area, almost unnoticeable.

Fish&BeardedDragonLover

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bartholomew
He could ve a leatherback but the pics aren't high enough resolution to tell. Also can't see the eyes or nails enough to tell if hypo or trans. Any het morph may not be visible so you would have to breed to known morphs to prove him out.
Here’s some more photos hope this helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 53

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom