Morphs

Fish&BeardedDragonLover

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bartholomew
Hi just wanted to know what morphs my beardie has I know he is a citrus hypo but that’s it I was wondering if he has some more morphs. Hope this helps! ( I’m not the best at photos)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 16

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
He could ve a leatherback but the pics aren't high enough resolution to tell. Also can't see the eyes or nails enough to tell if hypo or trans. Any het morph may not be visible so you would have to breed to known morphs to prove him out.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Pretty little one, it is a leatherback but some are smoother than others and have almost no side spikes. That's not to be confused with silkbacks which lack all spikes and have no real scales or just extremely fine ones in a certain area, almost unnoticeable.

Fish&BeardedDragonLover

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Bartholomew
He could ve a leatherback but the pics aren't high enough resolution to tell. Also can't see the eyes or nails enough to tell if hypo or trans. Any het morph may not be visible so you would have to breed to known morphs to prove him out.
Here’s some more photos hope this helps!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 9

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boandeye
Top Bottom