Mobile Version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Any chance there is a mobile version of this site? This version works, but I have a heck of a time pulling up the menu and zooming on pictures. Every time I try to zoom in, the banner obliterates the picture. The problem with the menu is that it pops up for half a second and disappears. Rarely I can get it to work properly, but it takes a bunch of attempts to get it to.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
What phone and OS version are you using? Unfortunately, that's the best "mobile" version of the site that I have. The other templates were missing a bunch of the functionality and all the additional navigation for the site.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I have a Droid Turbo running on Chrome. The forum does pretty good on it, but zooming and pulling up the menu are a bit screwy. But I'll just learn to live with it...its not too much of an issue.

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
The menu issue is strange. I will have to look into what that might be. I thought I was using fairly basic JavaScript, but maybe something isn't quite right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom