MN/WI/IA Dragon Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMHaak

Juvie Member
I live in Paoli, Wisconsin. I bet know body knows where that is. It is about 15 miles outside of Madison. I think the population is at about 35.

Lupe

I live about 30min. east of Omaha in Iowa xD

I don't currently own a beardie but I hope to get one, sooner than I thought too since I FINALLY found a job! :blob8:

apbgv

Hatchling Member
Anyone going to the reptile sale in Des Moines in Nov??? Hope I don't come back with anything. :lol:

Freddiemom

Juvie Member
I'm going to school in FDL-Moraine Pk, Vet tech courses. I wanna/gonna be the best beardie owner EVER!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

falcor33

Juvie Member
i'm in brooklyn park, mn!

just got a 2-3 month old beardie, she's adorable!

does anyone know of a good vet, for beardies/reptiles in the twin city areas?

any info would help and be awesome! thank you!

midwestreptiles

Hatchling Member
Yea is anyone knows a god reptile/ beardie vet in the cities post it up. Since i have more adult pairs ive been looking for one so i can get em checked out every season. Im also located in the cities. You can check out my website and see my collection. Still taking pics everyday as my collection is somewhat large. Most my beardies are furture breeders i currently only have a few adult pairs. So if any needs a midwest breeder for beardies, leo, or retics hit me up:) Im currently adding stuff to my site on the daily.

falcor33

Juvie Member
ok everyone, went to the MN herpetological society's website, and they have a whole listing of vets that have reptile experience! here's the link:

i can't believe i didnt think to goto that site in the first place :)

i hope this helps some people in the twin cities mn area! i'm going to call them first to make sure though!

http://www.bellmuseum.org/herpetology/vetlisting.html

:blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom