Millie is mad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Livey

Extreme Poster
HI guys, i know ive not been on in a long time!
Ive run in to some issues with millie , the wee little one i got from the pet shop last year and shes still very thin..
Im struggling to get her to put on weight... but aside from that i have something slightly more pressing at hand...
Since friday she has been running around like crazy. It doesnt appear to be spring fever as shes breathing slightly odd and very dark.
She just wont settle day and night.. im having to resort to sleeping in my brothers room because she wakes me up really early with her frantic goings on.
I do admit i have been lacking on time out of the viv and baths these last few months but uni has got a tight grip around me and i just havnt had the time unfortunately...
I just need some help settling her down..
she had a smidge of baby food ( the only thing she will eat ) but not a large enough portion for my liking..

any help would be greatly appreciated

Liv xoox

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Arcadia UV
Ceramic and basking bulb
103f
4 ft viv
No loose substrate
And diet as i said just baby food atm
Pooping often but i think there blood in her poops, i was using red pepper but i really dont think its that..

DragonsNDoodles

Juvie Member
Is that her in your profile picture? If so, her eye looks strangely puffy.

Anyway, you may want to raise your basking temperature a little bit. Also, how is her urate? One of my girls won't eat a bit unless she's fully hydrated first.

Also, she may be bored of her food and want different bugs/greens. Red pepper really isn't the best veggie but it shouldn't cause a problem.

What kind of baby food are you using? Also, is there a light on her at night?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

The Arcadia is a tube bulb, correct? Do you have any screen or plastic in between him & the light? How far is the bulb from him? How old is the bulb?
What type of basking light are you using, a bright white light or a colored light?
Do you use a digital probe or temp gun to measure the temperatures?
I would go ahead & get a fecal done on her if you think there could be some blood in the stool. Possibly hookworms, which can cause some blood in the stools.
How often do you use calcium?

Tracie

Livey

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
DragonsNDoodles":1tn58yto said:
Is that her in your profile picture? If so, her eye looks strangely puffy.

Anyway, you may want to raise your basking temperature a little bit. Also, how is her urate? One of my girls won't eat a bit unless she's fully hydrated first.

Also, she may be bored of her food and want different bugs/greens. Red pepper really isn't the best veggie but it shouldn't cause a problem.

What kind of baby food are you using? Also, is there a light on her at night?

No its Nu, shes fine ahha...
im using baby food because she wont eat! she wont eat any bugs.
No light at night just ceramic.
Drache613":1tn58yto said:
Hello,

The Arcadia is a tube bulb, correct? Do you have any screen or plastic in between him & the light? How far is the bulb from him? How old is the bulb?
What type of basking light are you using, a bright white light or a colored light?
Do you use a digital probe or temp gun to measure the temperatures?
I would go ahead & get a fecal done on her if you think there could be some blood in the stool. Possibly hookworms, which can cause some blood in the stools.
How often do you use calcium?

Tracie

Tube about 4 months old... basking lamp is a yellowy/white colour
probe.

Shes still awake now and its 9.46 :/
Shes just running around like crazy :(

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Are all of her lights turned off now? Do you use any lighting at night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom