MIAMI-J

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome back - you disappeared -- did you ever find IMIAJA?
Karrie

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
KarrieRee":gsni04em said:
Welcome back - you disappeared -- did you ever find IMIAJA?
Karrie

Hey Karrie, how are you? yes I have been offline from this website as I missed immaji and couldn’t bare it but anyway I’m back now and I have little MJ with me, they’re a central so it will be different to JIMMIA and IMMAJI :) and yes I think I found IMMAJI in the tree at home but she didn’t realise it was me and keeps running off, so at least I know she safe but I don’t know if it exactly her as I live near a little creek so she could be anywhere well hidden in there in disguise but I see them from time to time but they just run off when I tried catching them so at least my mind is at ease as knowing she was not dumb enough to be a pancake in middle the road to get squashed (I’m not calling her or beardies dumb it’s just the saying)! so now I’m going to try give little MIAMI-J (MJ) the best life and go on adventures together plus get toys haha :) :) :( :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Well at least you know shes alive-- you often wonder if they make it but some have the luck of making it -- did she look like she was well? Some people find them out in the wild and lost and some dont look so good --
Karrie

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I'm glad you have been able to check in on Immaji and she is in an area where she can be OK in the wild. MJ is a cute little one. I like the little light patch markings on his forehead. Good to have you back on here.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
You uh... You have a little something on your nose, there... :lol:

I'm glad to see MJ is settling in and enjoying the car collection.

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
hahaha! thank you Liam! MJ is a central beardie, they’re different to what Jimmia was :) :)

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I took MIAMI-J (MJ) down to the park / my happy place where I feel at peace and where I had take JIMMIA :) :)
98861-8576488983.jpg
98861-7491359669.jpg
98861-7895536008.jpg
98861-5253638644.jpg
98861-9150143601.jpg

JIMMIA

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Hello friends, how have you been? Happy New Year! Here is some new photos of MIAMI-J (MJ) ‘I still don’t know if boy or girl yet lol’ they’re 6 months old now :)
98861-5567548731.jpg
98861-9366605635.jpg
98861-3905980243.jpg
98861-4474929045.jpg
98861-8214919869.jpg
98861-9482631608.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes she / he is --- you should post a pic of the butt w/ tail in the air to see if we can figure out gender
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom