Mexican Beaded Lizards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Picked up a trio of H.horridum horridum 1:2 last week for a VERY amazing price. They all are about 1'6" they are eating thawed mice from tongs. I would not want to get bitten. I
It is suprising to see a whole mouse fitting down their throats.
I am trying to find a discussion forum for these amazing animals. Im not having much luck.....anyone have suggestions?

JeffFisher

Original Poster
Almost got tagged by one today. All of them are growing so fast they are shedding and very grouchy. I reached down to grab a water bowl and got a beaded hangin off my sweatshirt. I got a very good reminder to never take short cuts. Gloves will always be on when dealing with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?
Building a custom enclosure from an entertainment center. Can't wait to see how it ends up! Custom Build
setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brett Zeque
Top Bottom