Memorial of a very special friend... 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poor Wubbzy fell victim to the only thing that cannot be cured in any way... old age... but he lived a long happy life, had kids, had friends he had done it all.. it was just his time to go...

Attachments

• yt5s.com-bearded dragon dead.mp4
    4.2 MB

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Poor Wubbzy fell victim to the only thing that cannot be cured in any way... old age... but he lived a long happy life, had kids, had friends he had done it all.. it was just his time to go...
So sorry - they are special-
:cry:

SupahBeardieFan

Yes he was one of a kind, it's strange I feel more upset about the death of my animal companion than the loss of another person is that weird??
i had a German Shepard for 16 years, he lived a long life and had to be put down, strangely he was like a brother to me and i held that sorrow for years, i have gotten beardies to cope with it, but i don't think that's weird, the methodical caring of such a unique creature from a baby and making a bond for years can be truly gut wrenchingly horrible to watch it die, i can only assume it is similar for beardies, as even with keeping them for only a year whenever they have health issues i feel deathly worried and cant sleep. my condolences, they are truly amazing creatures.

unrelated:
atm one of mine has a possible injury and you seem experienced in beardie keeping, i would greatly appreciate if you helped 😞, i have a post that i made, if you can search posts by user please do.

Ludwig Von Koopa

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
i had a German Shepard for 16 years, he lived a long life and had to be put down, strangely he was like a brother to me and i held that sorrow for years, i have gotten beardies to cope with it, but i don't think that's weird, the methodical caring of such a unique creature from a baby and making a bond for years can be truly gut wrenchingly horrible to watch it die, i can only assume it is similar for beardies, as even with keeping them for only a year whenever they have health issues i feel deathly worried and cant sleep. my condolences, they are truly amazing creatures.

unrelated:
atm one of mine has a possible injury and you seem experienced in beardie keeping, i would greatly appreciate if you helped 😞, i have a post that i made, if you can search posts by user please do.
Thank you so much I mean im surprised knowing I'm not the only one who's felt more upset at losing someone who isnt human. Oh of course I'd be more than happy to help you I'm very experienced I've had these little guys in my life ever since I could speak, and as expierenced as I am, sadly it wasn't always that way, ysee taking care of exotic pets is alot like how commercial aviation works, nothing is ever safe and accounted for unless people die first, in my case I only became as experienced as I could ever be only because I've lost so many of them due to horrible illnesses, and injuries that were left untreated because they aren't capable of telling us what's wrong therefore things went unnoticed and weren't recognized until the poor creatures were on the verge of succumbing to whatever was killing them. And i wouldn't want ANYONE to have to go through what I've experienced so it would be my honor to help you cure whatever is plaguing your special little friend.

Kingston

My first beardie, Justice, died when he was 4 months old. He had stunted growth when I got him and a scar on his tail. And they didn't bathe him where I got him from. A month or two after I got him he died while walking. I still don't know why he passed. But I have my second beardie, Kingston now, and he might be a paradox, because his dad was and he looks like one. Here is a pic of Kingston, what do you think? Paradox or not?

Attachments

• IMG_20220103_095649.jpg
    IMG_20220103_095649.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 85

Ludwig Von Koopa

Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
My first beardie, Justice, died when he was 4 months old. He had stunted growth when I got him and a scar on his tail. And they didn't bathe him where I got him from. A month or two after I got him he died while walking. I still don't know why he passed. But I have my second beardie, Kingston now, and he might be a paradox, because his dad was and he looks like one. Here is a pic of Kingston, what do you think? Paradox or not?
Oh yes that is indeed a paradox also so sorry to hear about Justice! Poor little fella 😢

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom