Meet Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBrooks

111544-3173104730.jpg
Hello new to the forum and new to owning a bearded dragon. Meet Pearl. Looking forward to learning all I can about bearded dragons.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Welcome Pearl --- nice tank I do recommend getting a digital probe thermometer and if the screen on your tank is a fine mesh like a screen door please move the UVB inside the tank -- the screen blocks approx 30% of the UVB rays --- if the screen is a wide hole type it can stay on top but your basking decor piece needs to be 8-10 inches directly below --- if inside the tank please have the distance directly below 12-15 inches

SBrooks

Original Poster
I actually have 2 digital thermometers coming and the mesh is not a fine mesh. Thank you for the tips I really appreciate it.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Sounds good --- we want to keep her eating and the proper placement of the UVB and basking temps will keep her eating as long as there is nothing else going on --

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom