Meet my newest boy! (Not sure of name yet)

Anjayyy

Hello best Beardie site ever! I am super excited to introduce my new fella.. he's about 9 months old & as sweet as he is handsome! I would love some opinions about some color that I found on him.. I will post that pic as well as his introduction picture! 💙
IMG_20220606_195321.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20220607_174500.jpg
    IMG_20220607_174500.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_20220607_174431.jpg
    IMG_20220607_174431.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_20220607_174500.jpg
    IMG_20220607_174500.jpg
    297.8 KB · Views: 87

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hello best Beardie site ever! I am super excited to introduce my new fella.. he's about 9 months old & as sweet as he is handsome! I would love some opinions about some color that I found on him.. I will post that pic as well as his introduction picture! 💙 View attachment 70929
Welcome to the forum --- you have a pretty dragon lots of orange coloring usually is citrus -- the sides are normal coloring for him as well

Anjayyy

Original Poster
Welcome to the forum --- you have a pretty dragon lots of orange coloring usually is citrus -- the sides are normal coloring for him as well
Thank you! He is my 4th boy! I was just really concerned about that blueish color under there. I'd never seen it before but he is my only morph. My other 3 are just normal beardies. He is a sweetheart! 🧡🧡

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww he's adorable!!! I can't wait to post my beardie- she HATES the camera. I don't think anyone is interested in a tail. Give us a week :)
Although it is a cute tail I must say (and so does every parent LOL)

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
I agree he doesn't look like an axel.
He looks more like a Cheeto or chadder to me lol.

Kaira

Beardie name(s)
Ares
What an awesome dragon! Also look at that smile! If you wanna go down the more mythological route for names you could call him Helios, Apollo, Sol or Freyr. These are sun/light related names since he has that yellow orange color.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Ohhh i like Apollo and Helios both

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom