Meet Estinien!

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
This is Estinien, he is our second dragon after our first sadly passed away a few years ago (She made it to 11!) Just got done hanging the uvb becauase it's only a T8.
20220625_200725.jpg

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Very pretty dragon. I like your choice of wording "menace" lol i used to call my newest that, her name is Snicker Doodle, we have taken to calling her Snicker Monster lol.

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Very pretty dragon. I like your choice of wording "menace" lol i used to call my newest that, her name is Snicker Doodle, we have taken to calling her Snicker Monster lol.
Thanks! His colors are really coming out and we were pretty surprised. He loves to run through his salads and fold the paper towel over and just cause general mayhem, haha.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
He looks great ! At first glance of your thread title I thought his name was Einstein and was going to say how smart he looked [ Ha ha ] but I looked again and realized it's Estinien. I really like the natural log you had in the first pic, did you find it outside ? Is it still in his enclosure ?

Chrismcnicholas

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
He looks great ! At first glance of your thread title I thought his name was Einstein and was going to say how smart he looked [ Ha ha ] but I looked again and realized it's Estinien. I really like the natural log you had in the first pic, did you find it outside ? Is it still in his enclosure ?

Thanks, hes growing into a big guy! The log was bought years ago at petco, I believe, it's currently not in there because he pooped on it and with treating for coccidia I want to soak and then bake it to disinfect but haven't had the time.

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
He has grown onto a very handsome dude!!! I love the tiger stripes on the dark orange, do they turn blue?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom