Medicine issue

mango_the_beardie

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Mango
Hi everyone, so not too long ago I took Mango to the vet and they said she has two different types of parasites so they gave us medicine. She's been taking the medicine by syringe and she's been eating it well but recently she stopped eat and literally won't eat ANYTHING and she's losing weight which is worrying me. Her energy level is normal except for her random zoomies, she used to never get the zoomies but lately she's been have like a 2 second zoom. But today when I got home her beard was black and her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were closed, she seemed....in pain. So I'm going to try and stop giving her medicine since all this behavior change happened since I started. is it a good idea to stop or no?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi everyone, so not too long ago I took Mango to the vet and they said she has two different types of parasites so they gave us medicine. She's been taking the medicine by syringe and she's been eating it well but recently she stopped eat and literally won't eat ANYTHING and she's losing weight which is worrying me. Her energy level is normal except for her random zoomies, she used to never get the zoomies but lately she's been have like a 2 second zoom. But today when I got home her beard was black and her mouth was slightly open and her eyes were closed, she seemed....in pain. So I'm going to try and stop giving her medicine since all this behavior change happened since I started. is it a good idea to stop or no?
Lets ask Tracie our vet tech------------- flagging your pest
@Drache613

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom