Meat baby foods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Ive never had to buy a protine babyfood for one of my beardies yet but i need to now and all i can find is babyfood with the meat water and cornstarch is that ok for beardies? I cant find any with just meat and water. Ive looked in at least 6 stores due to me takeing care of my grandson im always at the babyfood sections.

Delshara

Hatchling Member
Try the Beechnut brand... they have an apples and chicken one that Nero loves. I found it at Walmart. Earth's Best is also good. But before I found those brands I was using the Gerber turkey baby food that does contain cornstarch and Nero ate it with no problems. I never let him eat a lot of it, though.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The Beechnut brand says chicken & chicken broth and that's it.

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Oh ty! I'll head to the store and look for it again. If you shop at our stores were we are you have a full row in the stores of nothing but baby foods and millions of jars lol I must of over looked it and i didnt even think to look for meat mixed with fruit or veggies thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom