Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Please do not make mention of whose photo is whose until the competition is over. This is to remain anonymous.

This thread will remain open until Friday, May 30th, 11pm EST. The winners will be announced on Saturday, May 31st.

Good luck to all of the contestants!

Photo 1
may14_o_1.jpg

Photo 2
may14_o_2.jpg

Photo 3
may14_o_3.jpg

Since there was only one submission for the Photocomp theme, I'll just post it here:
may14_p_1.jpg

Goonie":3rpw6d8c said:
Please do not make mention of whose photo is whose until the competition is over. This is to remain anonymous.

This thread will remain open until Friday, May 30th, 11pm EST. The winners will be announced on Saturday, May 31st.

Good luck to all of the contestants!

Photo 1
may14_o_1.jpg

Photo 2
may14_o_2.jpg

Photo 3
may14_o_3.jpg

Since there was only one submission for the Photocomp theme, I'll just post it here:
may14_p_1.jpg

I'm new to this website, and new to beardies. Will there be a June photo contest? If so, how can I find it?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Nikkivsthesea":gsruncfs said:
I'm new to this website, and new to beardies. Will there be a June photo contest? If so, how can I find it?
Hi Nikkivsthesea! Welcome to the wonderful world of beardie ownership and this site.

As long as there are enough participants (and no personal issues on my end to keep me away from this site), there will always be a photo competition.
Look for sticky posts (the ones located at the top) in the General forum. Typically, there will be a post to gather ideas for next month's competition, then a voting post of those suggestions will be next, then a post with instructions on how to submit your photos based on the winning theme will be up for about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom