beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Hello again, everyone!

This month's theme is "Spring Time Beardies". So, pull out your cameras and capture some beautiful pictures of your bearded dragons celebrating spring time!

Submissions are being accepted from now through Friday, March 25th! Voting will be March 26th through March 30th. Winners will be announced on March 31st!

-- Please read all the rules/info below before posting/uploading --

How Do I Submit My Entry?​

Entries can be submitted by simply uploading them to the March Photo Competition media category. You must be registered and logged in to see the green "Add media" button.

Can I Submit a Photoshopped Image?​

In the past we had separate competitions between "unmodified" pictures and "photoshopped" pictures. We may return to that in the future, but for now, yes you may submit either an "unmodified" picture, or what that you've decorated up with your favorite photo editor!

How Many Can I Upload?​

Please limit your submissions to one photo per person. We used to allow one per dragon, but it felt unfair, in the context of a friendly photo competition, to those who only have one, while a few of you have 4-6 dragons. If you accidentally uploaded more than one photo, please delete the one(s) you didn't want to have submitted.

What Should I Post?​

Pictures of your beardie enjoying Spring Time!!! Please include pictures that only have your bearded dragon. Human hands/arms in the picture with your beardie will also be allowed. Ultimately, post whatever spring time beardie picture you think other members will vote for!

What Should I NOT Post?​

Pictures that are not only bearded dragons. No people, cats, dogs, kids, etc. Please keep your submissions limited to bearded dragons! The exception is that human hands/arms can be in the pic with your beardie.

What If I Experience a Problem Uploading?​

Simply reply on this thread. I'll be watching it for any issues people have with the photo competition uploads.

What Do I Get If I Win?​

This competition is mostly just for fun and community! BUT...
  • First prize will get 1 year of ad-free access to the site (not compounded for prior winners, but will extend from date of new competition end).
  • Second prize will get 6 months of ad-free access to the site (not compounded for prior winners, but will extend from date of new competition end).
  • Third prize will get 3 months of ad-free access to the site (not compounded for prior winners, but will extend from date of new competition end).
  • First through third place will also all get a shiny banner/badge next to their name as a "Photo Comp Winner".
If you already enjoy ad-free access due to being an active member (more than 100 posts), I thank you for being a great part of the community, but there is nothing extra beyond the banner/badge.

I'm really looking forward to see what you all come up with! Good luck!

Last edited:
What Should I Post?
Pictures of your sleeping beauty beardie!!! Please include pictures that only have your bearded dragon. Human hands/arms in the picture with your beardie will also be allowed. Ultimately, post whatever sleeping beauty beardie picture you think other members will vote for!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
What Should I Post?
Pictures of your sleeping beauty beardie!!! Please include pictures that only have your bearded dragon. Human hands/arms in the picture with your beardie will also be allowed. Ultimately, post whatever sleeping beauty beardie picture you think other members will vote for!
Whoops! I’ll fix that. I copy paste and missed that section! Thanks for letting me know.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
That’s what I figured but the comment above mine she didn’t seem to catch on so I thought I’d throw it out there. Man I love this forum

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom