March 2022 Photo Competition Winners!

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thank everyone who participated in our March 2022 Photo Competition, titled "Spring Time Beardies!" We had a total of 14 submissions!

And now, congratulations to the winners!

In third place
... @velarie 's Amber.
full

Tied for second place... @dogndragonmom 's Cheech, and @SaphiraBarrett 's Saphira!
full
full

And tied for first place... @DorgEndo 's Devlyn, and @Bobbin and Sara 's Bobbin!
full
full

Prizes​

First Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and one year of an ad-free experience.

Second Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and six months of an ad-free experience.

Third Prize will get the "Photo Comp Winner" badge (permanently), and 3 months of an ad-free experience.

As a side note, for those who don't know... if you are active on the forums with helping others, after you pass 100 posts you automatically have an ad-free experience on the site (as a general thank you for your participation in the community).

Once again... congratulations to the winners! Thank you again to all of you for taking part in the BeardedDragon.org Photo Competition!

Bobbin and Sara

Photo Comp Winner
Bobbin sends his love and thanks. My brother called him fat yesterday so your appreciation has cheered us both up a bit. No one likes to be called fat. Brothers!

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom