Malnourished dragon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
heyo thought id post here again with an update on the little lady. she seems to be settling in nicely she basks alot with her head raised and alert, seems to have a nice strong drive for bugs but not so much the salads. she finally pooped again yesterday, and oh boy after 12 days this thing was a monster! in fact she pooped out the urates and a very small amount of poo into her water dish and i was concerned about constipation but no, and hour or two later, out comes this huge log, id hate to have has to pass that thing, but other than a smaller darker bit at the front it looked like a normal beardie poo... just huge lol
Malnoursihed? I think not - wow she looks good -- and that is normal for the poop to be that big if shes been holding back for a while - get her some BSFL and feed first thing in the morning on the salads - they are a good lure to the salad bowl and a good staple feeder as well -- order large and do not dust them -
here is a bowl you can get to feed her in they will keep the BSFL in
https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mnstorm07
Top Bottom