Male or Female Beardie

wanderingmoonmen

Original Poster
Hi all, I got my beardie back in November and they're 6 months old (based on size and growth over time). I've been trying to determine their sex, but I feel like I'm doing it wrong? I've checked both on their belly and lifting up the tail and it doesn't seem clear. It seems like some pores have developed on their back legs so maybe it's Male? I've included some pictures from underneath with flash off and on. They are currently working on a shed on the tail so it might be harder to tell there.

I'd appreciate the input!!
20220327_133032.jpg
20220327_133040.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Hi all, I got my beardie back in November and they're 6 months old (based on size and growth over time). I've been trying to determine their sex, but I feel like I'm doing it wrong? I've checked both on their belly and lifting up the tail and it doesn't seem clear. It seems like some pores have developed on their back legs so maybe it's Male? I've included some pictures from underneath with flash off and on. They are currently working on a shed on the tail so it might be harder to tell there.

I'd appreciate the input!! View attachment 68966 View attachment 68967
Are these two different dragons? And do you have them together if there are 2?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4

I'd appreciate the input!! View attachment 68966 View attachment 68967
Please place the dragon (s) on a table but / vent facing toward the camera tail in the air

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom