Loving Homes

KP2022

Hi All!

My Daughter's Beardies had babies in May. She was moving from Georgia to Montana and did not want to risk their lives by taking them. So, Grandma : ) had to take them. I am looking for loving homes for 4 of them. They are healthy, active and have great personalities.

I am located in Lilburn, GA. If you have a loving home for one of these little tikes, please contact me. There is a small rehoming fee to ensure that the new parent is serious about the commitment.

Have a great Beardie day!

Kathy

Attachments

• Beardies need a home  # 1.jpg
    Beardies need a home # 1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 168
  • Beardies need a home # 2.jpg
    Beardies need a home # 2.jpg
    153.4 KB · Views: 111

Nikki.D

Hatchling Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Garnie
Hi All!

My Daughter's Beardies had babies in May. She was moving from Georgia to Montana and did not want to risk their lives by taking them. So, Grandma : ) had to take them. I am looking for loving homes for 4 of them. They are healthy, active and have great personalities.

I am located in Lilburn, GA. If you have a loving home for one of these little tikes, please contact me. There is a small rehoming fee to ensure that the new parent is serious about the commitment.

Have a great Beardie day!

Kathy
Maybe if you want to find homes quicker you could put up posters in the vet you go to or pet shop (if they allow you to).

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
The one up on top of the wood us stinking cute 😍. I hooe you find great homes for them.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom