Loving home for a gorgeous beardie. Hertfordshire UK

We have a beardie, Bow, who’s 2.5 years old. Great health, super friendly, very sweet girl. Unfortunately my partner has been offered a job in Montenegro and we’re thinking of taking it. This would mean we’d have to rehome Bow. The move shouldn’t be till January but I’m thinking ahead. I’m really worried about rehoming her as we’ve all loved her so much so I’d really want her to go to someone who will look after her as we did. I’ve seen how many people love their beardies in the group and wondered if it the correct platform to try to find a new family for her. It gets more complicated as she’s trying desperately to bruminate so my worry is she’ll be fast asleep very soon.
L

Rocky2022

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky
While I know this is a difficult decision for you, I am wishing you the best in your search. Congrats to you and your partner.

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
I wouldn't give up my beardues for bill gates or Donald Trump tyoe money:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😵‍💫😵‍💫😵‍💫

xp29

Gray-bearded Member
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby & Snicker Doodle
Lol i saw the typo but the girlfriend was rushing me so i ran with it lol. I was going to finish up by saying that life happens and it makes me sad you are in that position, i hope it works out for you in the end.

bayleharvey7

Beardie name(s)
Gordo
We have a beardie, Bow, who’s 2.5 years old. Great health, super friendly, very sweet girl. Unfortunately my partner has been offered a job in Montenegro and we’re thinking of taking it. This would mean we’d have to rehome Bow. The move shouldn’t be till January but I’m thinking ahead. I’m really worried about rehoming her as we’ve all loved her so much so I’d really want her to go to someone who will look after her as we did. I’ve seen how many people love their beardies in the group and wondered if it the correct platform to try to find a new family for her. It gets more complicated as she’s trying desperately to bruminate so my worry is she’ll be fast asleep very soon.
L
Is it free

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

setting up a tank for a garter snake in a few months!!
Trying to finish setting up my beardie tank. Just gotta connect it to the power.
Okay lol so as I was told my baby was a boy when I rescued him hehe well I took him to my vet and was advised he is a she ! I was thinking of renaming her to Virgo from Toothless any suggestions for names 😊🥰
I am new and looking for a teen beardie. I have been doing a lot of research for about 2 years.
I'm new here but not new to dragons or snakes. Over the 7 years. I opened my heart and home to neglected. unwanted dras and snakes, some critical conditions. Then nursing them back to health and their final family home. I regularly help my reptiles vet with emergency appointments and I also provide the care in my little quenteen,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bnelson-65
Top Bottom