Love thy neighbor

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
So i come home from work today and found that Ruby has gotten herself a pet. It was a little to cozy to be appropriate though, i found it whispering sweet nothings in her ear! SHEESH 🤣🤣🤣
For the record, she is cleaning up after it her darned self lol.

Attachments

• 20221101_173136.jpg
    20221101_173136.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 96

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Oh she’s so gentle! Not shaking her head like a crazy dude or smashing it into the ground?! She looks gorgeous btw, what’s her morph called?

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
Awwwwwwwww Ruby!!!! Ruby is so sweet and has love for everyone and everything!!!!:love::love::love::love:

@Groggyfroggie isn't that headshake something else? When Rocky has a mosquito near his head and begins this furious head shake, I love it LOL

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Awwwwwwwww Ruby!!!! Ruby is so sweet and has love for everyone and everything!!!!:love::love::love::love:

@Groggyfroggie isn't that headshake something else? When Rocky has a mosquito near his head and begins this furious head shake, I love it LOL
It scared me the first time he did it, thought he’d hurt himself that way :ROFLMAO:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Ruby is a hypo leatherback (both visible) and she is very high orange, beyond that i have no idea about any hets. She is to small to breed to prove out, i would be terrified an aggressive male would hurt her. She is 3-1/2 but is the size of a 7 to 8 month old. The people that had her before did a number on her, but she is thriving now and is hands down and far and away our most friendly beardie.

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
Ruby is a hypo leatherback (both visible) and she is very high orange, beyond that i have no idea about any hets. She is to small to breed to prove out, i would be terrified an aggressive male would hurt her. She is 3-1/2 but is the size of a 7 to 8 month old. The people that had her before did a number on her, but she is thriving now and is hands down and far and away our most friendly beardie.
She's VERY beautiful!! A petite little lady. Ruby's lucky to have found such a nice forever home 😊

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abby999
Top Bottom