Lost beardie!!! Urgent

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Last night my bearded dragon wandered off and I can't find her at all.. me and my family searched everywhere. The spots she normally goes to and even weird spots. We moved furniture to.. We started again today and still nothing we put plastic down so we can hear her. Put bugs in every room and even opened blinds so light can come in and turned the heat up. She is not small bearded dragon and bright orange. I have been so worried about her. We checked even small tight places and still nothing. Please any advice is helpful. We know she is in the house and there are no small holes for her to be in.
I'm really scared and want my baby back..

Update!!!! We found her I'm sp happy. She was hiding in the drawers 😭

Last edited:

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
They can hide very creativily... I would hear scratches against walls, if she recognizes her name, you can call her and she if she responds like how mine responded
She definitely recognizes her name. But it's almost nighttime soon so ik she will be going to sleep. I'm just worried she is stuck somewhere. Like all my fears are running through my head. I just want her safe and back in my arms..

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Don’t worry about the light situation they’re very hearty animals you will find her. remember dragons go through phases where they do not eat in the wild, they do not go in the light and are opportunistic. She will be ok, Hopefully this doesn’t last too long worse come to worse should be dehydrated and hungry. But be ok

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Don’t worry about the light situation they’re very hearty animals you will find her. remember dragons go through phases where they do not eat in the wild, they do not go in the light and are opportunistic. She will be ok, Hopefully this doesn’t last too long worse come to worse should be dehydrated and hungry. But be ok
Thank you. You are giving me some more hope. I hope my baby comes out soon and is safe and healthy 🙏

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah she’ll be ok, Just make sure everyone in your household stays very aware of the fact that she’s loose I would be freaking out of this happened to us because of the kids and everything and other animals. LOL little kids jumping on the couch and stuff LOL. They are tough animals you’ll find her.

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Yeah she’ll be ok, Just make sure everyone in your household stays very aware of the fact that she’s loose I would be freaking out of this happened to us because of the kids and everything and other animals. LOL little kids jumping on the couch and stuff LOL. They are tough animals you’ll find her.
I agree I would just have every one to look at the floor. Don’t want her to come out and not be paying attention and step on her.

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
I agree I would just have every one to look at the floor. Don’t want her to come out and not be paying attention and step on her.
I hope so. And everyone is very aware. Good thing is no little kids. And yes they are very creative on hiding spots

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom