Lost beardie!!! Urgent

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Last night my bearded dragon wandered off and I can't find her at all.. me and my family searched everywhere. The spots she normally goes to and even weird spots. We moved furniture to.. We started again today and still nothing we put plastic down so we can hear her. Put bugs in every room and even opened blinds so light can come in and turned the heat up. She is not small bearded dragon and bright orange. I have been so worried about her. We checked even small tight places and still nothing. Please any advice is helpful. We know she is in the house and there are no small holes for her to be in.
I'm really scared and want my baby back..

Update!!!! We found her I'm sp happy. She was hiding in the drawers 😭

Last edited:

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
No I haven't yet. I meant to say ik she is upstairs but I don't know where. I was trying to say that helps alot because it helps rule out half the house. I'm still worried
Definitely look in all the dark places that you didn’t think to look. And to be honest if it’s dark enough she may be sleep thinking it’s night time. She may have buried herself which is what mines do in dark corners. I would also look downstairs just because you think she’s upstairs doesn’t mean she didn’t go downstairs. I lost Rango one time for like a min he free roams and he ended up being at the bottom of the stairs. He can get up and down the stairs on his own.

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Definitely look in all the dark places that you didn’t think to look. And to be honest if it’s dark enough she may be sleep thinking it’s night time. She may have buried herself which is what mines do in dark corners. I would also look downstairs just because you think she’s upstairs doesn’t mean she didn’t go downstairs. I lost Rango one time for like a min he free roams and he ended up being at the bottom of the stairs. He can get up and down the stairs on his own.
Yea it is almost nighttime soon. I hope I find her soon. She's never done this before

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
When I lost my beardie, I ended up finding her near a 6 cube organizer. Do you have any pets that is showing signs that they found something? They also like to be in clothes as well or pretty tight spaces as well

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Well if you don’t find her tonight in the morning I would put a heat lamp in a room for a few hours moving it room to room I’ve also seen this work
Ok. We did set one up this morning. I even put her favorite bugs and food out. I opened the blinds to in every room for sunlight but nothing. I know she is in the house. I really hope I find my baby

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
When I lost my beardie, I ended up finding her near a 6 cube organizer. Do you have any pets that is showing signs that they found something? They also like to be in clothes as well or pretty tight spaces as well
None of the pets have showed signs. There's 2 other beardies and the normal flip out and black beard when they see her. And we checked alot of tight spots and moved furniture. We ha e checked clothes we are picking things up in each room to so if she does move she's in the open

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Hmm.. could she maybe climbed into something. That's almost all I could think of
I'm not sure. We are trying to just set stuff out to bait her out at this point. I'm afraid to keep tearing up the house. We have tried looking under things and even pulled out appliances like the fridge, dryer/washer, etc. I'm positive she's in the house but beardies are very crafty at hiding

Hazel_Basil10

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Hazel my female two year old beardie
They can hide very creativily... I would hear scratches against walls, if she recognizes her name, you can call her and she if she responds like how mine responded

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom