Lost beardie!!! Urgent

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
Last night my bearded dragon wandered off and I can't find her at all.. me and my family searched everywhere. The spots she normally goes to and even weird spots. We moved furniture to.. We started again today and still nothing we put plastic down so we can hear her. Put bugs in every room and even opened blinds so light can come in and turned the heat up. She is not small bearded dragon and bright orange. I have been so worried about her. We checked even small tight places and still nothing. Please any advice is helpful. We know she is in the house and there are no small holes for her to be in.
I'm really scared and want my baby back..

Update!!!! We found her I'm sp happy. She was hiding in the drawers 😭

Last edited:

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I would hang a basking bulb near the room you last saw her. Also Check in drawers and things like that I’ve seen several post where someone loses their Dragon and finds it in their sock drawer lol

RangoRocky

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Rango Rocky Balboa
Did you check closets, behind any furniture that has an opening? Mines climbed inside the recliner when the legs was up and he also went behind the tv stand where the fireplace part was. I would look in the not so dark spaces

Msnyde13

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Gizmo, oogie
I would also listen for like clawing or scratching
Did you check closets, behind any furniture that has an opening? Mines climbed inside the recliner when the legs was up and he also went behind the tv stand where the fireplace part was. I would look in the not so dark spaces
Yep. She was upstairs which helps alot. Since it's just bedrooms

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom