Loosing weight

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What would be another staple that's really good for him.?
Crickets but I dont like them they stink and are a pain in the butt --- silk worms but can be spendy -- or BSFL and he would eat a lot of them -- hes 10 months old probably 75 - 100 at one feeding and you would need to feed slow like 20 -25 at a time so he doesnt gobble them down so hes pooping them whole

acidburn01

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Toothless
Crickets but I dont like them they stink and are a pain in the butt --- silk worms but can be spendy -- or BSFL and he would eat a lot of them -- hes 10 months old probably 75 - 100 at one feeding and you would need to feed slow like 20 -25 at a time so he doesnt gobble them down so hes pooping them whole
He likes BSFL but he doesn't eat a whole lot. One bowl lasts him like two or three days. He like his crickets but is the exoskeleton soft enough, in case his food is cutting him on the way out.?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He likes BSFL but he doesn't eat a whole lot. One bowl lasts him like two or three days. He like his crickets but is the exoskeleton soft enough, in case his food is cutting him on the way out.?
You can try them and see what happens - if hes still has the blood then try silk worms - they are really soft

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bert_L
Top Bottom