Looking to adopt in South Jersey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumpkingirl

Original Poster
Is anyone selling or know of any one selling bearded dragons in the south jersey area? I’m looking for a reputable source this time around because I don’t trust a lot of these pet stores.. any help or advice is nice! Thank you

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They can ship and they do shows, I don't know if they have customers come to their facility. You can contact them though. They post new dragons for sale every few weeks and they sell out very quickly. These were just posted 5 days ago and only one beauty is left, the largest male .

Pumpkingirl

Original Poster
They can ship and they do shows, I don't know if they have customers come to their facility. You can contact them though. They post new dragons for sale every few weeks and they sell out very quickly. These were just posted 5 days ago and only one beauty is left, the largest male .

Omg! Wow they are all soooo beautiful!! And very reasonably priced compared to pet stores! Wow thank you so much, I will definitely be checking their page weekly! Do you know how shipping would work? I feel like they’d need their light..

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, they have beautiful healthy animals. Shipping shouldn't cost too much since you're so close and the dragons are shipped in a box, no light. Millions of reptiles get shipped this way, they are sent in the afternoon and guaranteed arrival next morning by 10.00 a.m unless someone lives very rural, then it might take a few extra hours. It's very safe though. Look up " bearded dragon from Dachiu unboxing video" to see how they arrive.

Last edited:

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
These guys produce absolutely gorgeous dragons. Every thing I've ever read about them gives them stellar rating to.

Pgrau3

Hello I just read your post, I have 2 beautiful bearded dragons that need a home their forever mom can no longer take care of them. They are a Orange 7/8 yrs and a Citrus Tiger 5/6 yrs. They are healthy and love to be held and know their names Remy is the Orange and Lizardo is the Tiger. If you are interested please let me know thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20240111_184237.jpg
    IMG_20240111_184237.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_20240111_184310.jpg
    IMG_20240111_184310.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 23
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom