Looking to adopt in South Jersey

Pumpkingirl

Original Poster
Is anyone selling or know of any one selling bearded dragons in the south jersey area? I’m looking for a reputable source this time around because I don’t trust a lot of these pet stores.. any help or advice is nice! Thank you

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They can ship and they do shows, I don't know if they have customers come to their facility. You can contact them though. They post new dragons for sale every few weeks and they sell out very quickly. These were just posted 5 days ago and only one beauty is left, the largest male .

Pumpkingirl

Original Poster
They can ship and they do shows, I don't know if they have customers come to their facility. You can contact them though. They post new dragons for sale every few weeks and they sell out very quickly. These were just posted 5 days ago and only one beauty is left, the largest male .

Omg! Wow they are all soooo beautiful!! And very reasonably priced compared to pet stores! Wow thank you so much, I will definitely be checking their page weekly! Do you know how shipping would work? I feel like they’d need their light..

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Yes, they have beautiful healthy animals. Shipping shouldn't cost too much since you're so close and the dragons are shipped in a box, no light. Millions of reptiles get shipped this way, they are sent in the afternoon and guaranteed arrival next morning by 10.00 a.m unless someone lives very rural, then it might take a few extra hours. It's very safe though. Look up " bearded dragon from Dachiu unboxing video" to see how they arrive.

Last edited:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

possible brumation
oh yeah also hes massive now and he broke his hammock
Can beardies eat Mustard Greens? Hope so I bought some along with some Cilantro. Needed to try something different. He won't eat his broccoli or cauliflower he used it eat it. So I thought I'd give it a try.
HELP what's happening with my beardie!!he has a lifted up scale and it has shedding in a circle around it I noticed it for the first time yesterday and I have no idea what it is and when I shine a flashlight on him it's yellow around the scale what do I doooo
substrate looks scrumptious
My female bearded dragon has recently started gasping for air all the time. She can’t get sleep or really do anything because she has such a difficult time breathing. I think it might be a RI but I’m not completely sure. Any thoughts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boandeye
Top Bottom