Looking for someone who performs their own fecal tests

Starlily

Beardie name(s)
Lily & Percy
Hi there!

I've just recently started doing fecal tests at home for my bearded dragon and leopard gecko. I was wondering if anyone else here does as well?

If you do, and you have some experience with this, please PM me. I'd love to share my slide results and make sure I am interpreting this correctly!

Kind regards
- Luna

Dar65

Hi there!

I've just recently started doing fecal tests at home for my bearded dragon and leopard gecko. I was wondering if anyone else here does as well?

If you do, and you have some experience with this, please PM me. I'd love to share my slide results and make sure I am interpreting this correctly!

Kind regards
- Luna
Hi
How are you doing that?
I am interested as my guy has diarrhea, would love to be able to check without going to vet. Thank you

Starlily

Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Lily & Percy
Hi
How are you doing that?
I am interested as my guy has diarrhea, would love to be able to check without going to vet. Thank you
Hello,

This should explain enough to give you an idea. There are also a few videos online.

That said, I don't want to give any impression that I'm advocating folks to skip a vet visit. If you think something is wrong, best not to play god with your precious friends and make sure they are seen by a professional.

I am choosing to do this as a precaution, to test a few times a year or so. I still take both of my reptiles to a vet when needed.

Good luck! :)

Dar65

Hello,

This should explain enough to give you an idea. There are also a few videos online.

That said, I don't want to give any impression that I'm advocating folks to skip a vet visit. If you think something is wrong, best not to play god with your precious friends and make sure they are seen by a professional.

I am choosing to do this as a precaution, to test a few times a year or so. I still take both of my reptiles to a vet when needed.

Thank you very much.
I understand 😊..I would
Hello,

Thank you
I would certainly bring my dragon to the vet.. appreciate the info😊

Dar65

Thank you very much.
I understand 😊..I would

Thank you
I would certainly bring my dragon to the vet.. appreciate the info😊
Sorry that sounded a little off... I just wanted to monitor his poo. I would never not seek Dr.. thank you again

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom